The 19th #TresconCloud Global Edition, officially supported by Smart City Jakarta and in partnership with Asosiasi Penyelenggara Jasa Internet Indonesia (APJII), featured a rich debate on the future of cloud technology in Jakarta. To encourage the next wave of cloud adoption in Indonesia, top cloud ecosystem heavyweights including Rubrik, Alibaba Cloud, Fortinet, Xtremax came together.
JAKARTA, Oct 17, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) – Over 250 C-level technology decision makers and visionary business minds gathered at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta from October 4-5, 2022 World Cloud Expo discusses ideas, overcome challenges and create innovative solutions. Expert speakers highlighted use cases designed by public and private players to address the various connectivity challenges and needs that have emerged over the past few years, and how cloud computing can contribute to societal goals and create opportunities for innovation.
Dr. Ho, Deputy Minister and Minister of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia, Jerry Sambuaga, shared his views on “Digital Transformation of Trade” in his keynote speech. He was quoted as saying, “I believe Indonesia’s digital economy can change the way our country develops. The digital economy is not about adding digital barriers, but the key to bridging the gap between countries with and without.”
Hanindya Permatasari, Solutions Architect at Rubrik Indonesia, discusses “Building Cyber Resilience at the Data Point” in detail. He was quoted as saying: “Our zero-trust data management solution protects enterprise data from attacks and provides the ability to reliably and quickly restore applications so that normal IT operations can be resumed.”
Fachrizal Zainuddin, Cloud Security Consultant at Fortinet Indonesia, said of “Securing Your Cloud Journey with Fortinet Security Architecture”, “It’s hard to get good help these days. There is a critical shortage of skilled cloud security professionals – that’s what will impact the How to choose and implement a security solution – because the best technology in the world won’t help you if you can’t support and maintain it.”
Tze Chuan Wong, Sales Engineer at Cloudian, said: “Cloudian provides military-grade data security with the most security certifications of any object store. The most demanding customers, such as banks, financial companies, and defense agencies, trust Cloudian for their data. ,” in his technical presentation on “Modernizing Your Data Protection Infrastructure in the Hybrid Cloud.”
“The main driver of the cloud computing industry in South Asia is the growing popularity of cloud-based services among enterprises due to its multiple advantages, including low initial infrastructure cost and availability of on-demand computing services. The use of cloud has increased dramatically,” said Trescon CEO According to Mithun Shetty, because it provides a simple and secure solution for digital transformation.
Some of the top industry experts speaking at the event include:
– Dr. Ho Jerry Sambuaga, Deputy Minister of Trade, Republic of Indonesia
– Setiaji, Director, Digital Transformation Office, Ministry of Health, Republic of Indonesia
– Wilbertus Darmadi – CIO, Toyota Astra Motor, Indonesia
– Hengki Sihombing – Coordinating Ministry of Economic Affairs, Republic of Indonesia, PMO Kartu Prakerja, Indonesia
– David Christopher – Executive Vice President, Product Management and Technology Innovation, Antaraha, Indonesia
– Hanindya Permatasari – Solutions Architect, Rubrik, Indonesia
– Pinky Meiska Yuliana – Head of Business Development, Alibaba Cloud Indonesia
– Fachrizal Zainuddin – Cloud Security Consultant, Fortinet, Indonesia
– David Sugandi – Indonesia Country Manager, ZStack International Information Technology Co., Ltd. Indonesia
– Adam Reikhan Darmanto – COO, IDCloudHost Indonesia
– Eric Cahya – Head of Infrastructure, Xtremax Indonesia
– Tze Chuan Wong – Sales Engineer, Cloudian Indonesia
– Sonny Supryadi – Senior Vice President.Head of Pricing and Data Analytics, Maybank Indonesia
– Edmund Situmorang – CTO, Asia Bulk Logistics Group, Indonesia
– Benny Jioe – Head of Digital Transformation, Asuransi, Zurich, Indonesia
– Johnson Lopulisa – IT Director, Jakarta Post Indonesia
– Ichwan Peryana – CTO, Pinjam Modal, Indonesia
– Yusfiannur Yusfiannur, IT Infrastructure Architect, Pertamina Hulu Rokan, Indonesia
– Purnama Sulfa, Vice President, Security Services, PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, Indonesia
With the support of Smart City Jakarta, in partnership with Asosiasi Penyelenggara Jasa Internet Indonesia (APJII), the 19th global edition of World Cloud Jakarta is officially sponsored by:
– Platinum Sponsor – Column
– Gold Sponsor – Alibaba Cloud; Fortune Network
– Silver Sponsor – Xtremax; IDCloudHost | Stack; Cloudman
– Bronze Sponsor – Zoho; Octa | Next Generation Group
– Exhibitor – Elastic, Saviynt
About World Cloud Exhibition
World Cloud Expo is a thought leadership-driven, business-focused global series of events held in strategic locations/time zones around the world.
The Jakarta edition is bringing together pre-qualified CIOs, CEOs, CTOs, research leaders, industry practitioners, IT decision makers and cloud computing experts from across industry verticals in the region.
The show will include exciting keynotes, government and enterprise use case demonstrations, product demonstrations, panel discussions and tech talks to discuss the latest challenges and explore the latest applications of cloud-based solutions.
Trescon is a global business activities and consulting firm providing a wide range of business services to a diverse client base including corporations, governments and individuals. Trescon specializes in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses to opportunities through conferences, roadshows, expos, demand generation, investor connections and advisory services.
For more details on this announcement, please contact:
PR, Media and Corporate Communications, Trescon
+91 95559 15156
Copyright 2022 ACN Newswire. all rights reserved.