Louisville, Kentucky —
Experience a state-of-the-art Distributed Energy Platform designed to realize the full potential of Distributed Energy Resources (DER) at Booth #1900.
virtual peak, The market’s only end-to-end self-service distributed energy resource (DER) management platform for utilities will be demonstrated at the DistribuTECH International Conference in San Diego, CA, February 7-9. Visit DistribuTECH’s Virtual Peaker to learn first-hand about this innovative SaaS technology that simplifies DER management with DERMS, customer engagement and demand forecasting tools. Energy experts will be on hand to discuss how to launch and scale demand response programs and demonstrate tools that enable customers to use DER to build a clean energy future.
Virtual Peaker will also be participating in the 2023 Consumer Symposium organized by the Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative in association with DistribuTECH.during the meeting Consumer Comparison Grid On Monday, February 6 at 1:45pm PT, Shadea Mitchell, Director of Customer Marketing at Virtual Peaker, will share insights on how utilities can engage with consumers and build trust and help ensure a fair energy future.
Innovative expertise and solutions
Visit booth #1900 to learn more about Virtual Peaker’s powerful DER platform, designed for controlling and monitoring connected residential devices and harnessing the full potential of distributed energy resources. Virtual Peaker will share solutions to the challenges of keeping up with an ever-evolving grid. Learn more about:
- The friendliest DER platform on earth, Enables utilities to manage the entire lifecycle of DERs in one unified platform
- How to use distributed energy resources to reduce electricity costsengage customers and support clean energy goals
- How to simplify and control all aspects of DER program administrationincluding registration, device monitoring, device control, forecasting, event messaging, reward distribution, etc.
- How to easily integrate all DERs into a utility’s technology stack And take advantage of residential devices like batteries, smart thermostats, water heaters, EV chargers, and ductless heat pumps
- Why Utilities Need Simple Registration Tools Integrate the registration management framework directly into the utility interface to easily support unique customer registration journeys and program designs
To schedule a meeting with Virtual Peaker during DistribuTECH 2023, visit www.virtual-peaker.com/company/contact.
About Virtual Peaker
Virtual Peaker is a cloud-based distributed energy company that enables modern utilities to build the grid of the future and meet global decarbonization goals. The SaaS company’s suite of platforms unifies all aspects of DER management, from DERMS to customer engagement and load forecasting. Virtual Peaker is a remote-first company with over 45 employees located across the United States. With a recent $16.6 million venture round led by global technology and sustainability investors, Virtual Peaker is expanding support for forward-thinking utilities that can lead the transition to a more sustainable grid .For more information, visit www.virtual-peaker.com and connect on LinkedIn and Twitter (@VirtualPeaker).