Here are promotions, hiring, movers and newsmakers in the Memphis area business scene.
Andrea Lopez Hayes recently joined Max Bensdorf Realtors. Born and raised in Mexico, she earned an undergraduate degree in business administration before moving to Memphis in 2012. Hayes subsequently developed an interest in real estate by buying, renovating and managing rental properties, and she and her husband own a portfolio of investment properties throughout the South Central that Hayes manages. She has previously worked with Latino Memphis.
Harkawi Schoenberg Kaplan Announce Hilary Wes Samuels Joining the law firm as an attorney, she specializes in legal practice in the areas of family law, civil litigation, and estate planning. She earned her law degree from DePaul University in Chicago, where she received the CALI Excellence in Trial Advocacy Future Award, an honor awarded to the highest-scoring student in each law school class. Samuels was previously an associate attorney at Moskovitz, McGhee, Brown Cohen & Moore in Memphis. She also serves as an assistant Shelby County public defender.
Youth Achievement in Memphis and the South Central Four new additions to the nonprofit’s board of directors were recently announced:
- Shirley Harris Currently Kroger’s Corporate Affairs Manager, supporting the Delta Division’s local government affairs, media relations and community engagement efforts.
- Tunissa Hobson With nearly 20 years of working with students and educators at various learning levels, from literacy enhancement programs to career technical education.
- Charlie’s House Currently serves as AutoZone’s Strategic Planning Manager and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Steve Swain is Senior Vice President and Community Lending Manager at Pinnacle Financial Partners, where he also serves on the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, Community Development Committee and Retail Credit Committee.
House of Bishop Trezevan Announce Paul Martin Selected to participate in the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) Diversity Executive Leadership Program, a new two-year program designed to provide long-term support and leadership opportunities for underrepresented groups opportunities and post-acute care. As a past president of the Tennessee Healthcare Association’s Memphis District, Martin has lent his expertise to the long-term care community and currently serves on the West Tennessee Council of the Tennessee Center for Assisted Living. AHCA/NCAL launched the Diversity Executive Leadership Program in 2022 to build a diverse pool of candidates for leadership roles such as long-term care committees and boards of directors.
epic pivota leading value-driven consulting firm focused on human-centred innovation, announces one of its partners, Tabitha Scott, has been accepted into the Forbes Business Council, an organization that invites only successful executives. The selection committee’s selection of Scott was based on the depth and diversity of her experience. Acceptance criteria include a track record of positively impacting business growth metrics, as well as personal and professional achievements and honors. As a Council member, Scott has access to a variety of exclusive opportunities to publish on Forbes.com, including contributing to expert panels and writing business-related articles. Members can connect and collaborate with other executives in private forums and members-only events.
This Collision Repair Educational FoundationThe 20th annual golf fundraiser, co-hosted by PPG Automotive Finishes at Edgewood Country Club in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on July 19, sold out as 146 sponsors and industry supporters spent time on the greens In one day, more than $100,000 was raised to support collision repair programs, schools and students across the country.
SullivanThe Memphis-based full-service advertising agency announced the hiring of three new marketing professionals and the promotion of two other employees.
The recruiters are:
- Bailey Clark Join the team as an account manager. Before joining the agency, she worked as an Assistant Account Executive at the Paris office of global advertising agency DDB. Before that, she worked in communications at World Relief Memphis and Segue Health. Bailey holds a Master’s degree in Media, Communication and Creative Industries from Sciences Po.
- Erica Blue, Account Manager, comes to Sullivan from Wunderman Thompson’s Dallas office and will oversee the work of some of Sullivan’s largest clients. She has worked for 10 years as a Senior Account Manager at Johnson and Sekin and as a Senior Account Manager at Integer Group. Blue holds a master’s degree in Communication from Queen Charlotte University.
- Chantal Gui meets GuillemotHaving created campaigns for brands like HelloFresh, Lacoste and Zillow, joined Sullivan as senior copywriter. She has been in the industry for over 10 years, with positions at Liquid Death, Naughty Dog and AMWorldgroup. Guillemot attended San Jose State University and holds a master’s degree in creative writing.
The creative and customer service departments promoted within the company are:
- Eli BatesJoined Sullivan a year ago and is currently in charge of several brands in the agency as the new Account Manager.He holds a BA in English from Rhodes College
- Nate Haynes Promoted to Deputy Creative Director. Hinners attended Columbia College in Chicago and the Creative Circus in Atlanta.
worth taking note of
Campbell Clinic OrthopedicsWest Tennessee’s largest and oldest multi-specialty orthopaedic clinic, announced a partnership with the Cookeville-based Tier 1 Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Institute. As part of the alliance, Tier 1 orthopaedic physicians will have access to Campbell Clinic’s clinical research and best practices, standard methods and clinical procedures from its care team, all aimed at improving patient outcomes. Level 1 has 11 physicians serving residents of the Upper Cumberland, Tennessee area in Cookeville and Crossville.
— Compiled by Daniel Ginsberg
Email messages and photos in JPEG format, at least 1MB in size, for business firstname.lastname@example.org.